PIC is the European ITN that will train the cohort of 15 of the future innovation leaders able to articulate and materialise the vision of a Personalised In-silico Cardiology (PIC) where the management of cardiac conditions is informed by computational models that (1) represent our mechanistic understanding of physiology and fundamental laws of physics and biochemistry; and (2) capture the individual patient’s health status.
- Webinar 1: "Applying Cardiac Modelling to Study Drugs Devices and Diagnosis"
- Steven Niederer from KCL presenting for the Institute of Computational Management (ICM) at John Hopkins University (USA)
- April 30th, 2019 (3pm – 4pm GMT)
- Webinar 4: “Reduced Models: CircAdapt”
- Tammo Delhaas from the University of Maastricht (MA)
- March 22nd, 2019 (2pm – 3pm GMT)
- Webinar 2: “Computational Flow”
- Dr Jordi Alastruey-Arimon from Kings College London (KCL)
- March 21st, 2019 (11am – 12am GMT)
Innovative Training Networks (ITN)
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and Innovation programme
under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement No 764738